1. Mad Men – The drama! The outfits! The superior feeling you get watching people living even unhealthier lifestyles than you!
2. The Wendy Williams Show – I can only hope I’m as fabulous as her one day, leopard skin minidresses and all.
3. Weeds – The fifth season has been extremely satisfying thus far, and I don’t even mind the presence of Alanis Morissette. Plus, that Esteban is sexy in a middle-aged gangster way.
4. The IT Crowd – This wacky British sitcom has only one flaw as far as I’m concerned, which is its distracting laugh track. Otherwise it’s totally badass.
5. Dragons’ Den – This is definitely a guilty pleasure type show, but those wacky inventions and terrible business ideas sure are entertaining to watch get shot down.
6. Monk – Whyyy? Why must it be the final season? I don’t know how I’ll get by without Tony Shalhoub to look forward to every week.