This one’s for anyone who loves a sweet, chewy piece of man candy. Leave a comment and submit your vote for hottest man on TV, whether or not I listed it.
10. Sexy Hugh Laurie (House) – Dr. House can examine me anytime.
9. Romany Malco (Weeds) – This picture couldn’t get any hotter, unless he was also baking a Totino’s Party Pizza.
8. Justin Kirk (Weeds) – Even if he’s missing toes, Andy is still one hot pothead.
7. Kal Penn (House) – Now and forever, Kal Penn is a sexy piece.
6. Taye Diggs (Private Practice/Grey’s Anatomy) – Taye Diggs is totally hot, and he does the singing and dancing thing, which is always a bonus. But the fact that he was in “Rent” will forever give him Liz and Laura cred, so that seals it.
5. Henry Ian Cusick (Lost) – He’s my constant, in that every time I get tired of “Lost,” a Penny-and-Desmond episode gets me interested again. Go Des and Pen!
4. Ed Westwick (Gossip Girl) – Oh that devilish Chuck Bass! He’s definitely the sexiest part of Gossip Girl. Some prefer Chace Crawford, but I’m not into that whole perfect-Zac-Efron-looks thing so much. It’s all about the brooding bad boy–he’s like Shane in the L Word, if she were a dude.
3. Lee Pace (Pushing Daisies) – Even if he’s dating a dead chick, which is kind of creepy, this guy is pretty hot. He looked even sexier in “Miss Pettigrew Lives for a Day” (see photo below).
2. Josh Holloway (Lost) – Being stranded on a desert island wouldn’t be so bad with Sawyer and/or James LeFleur around. Especially if he wore his glasses.
1. Michael C. Hall (Dexter) – I never thought I’d see a sexier serial killer than Patrick Bateman in “American Psycho.” Then Dexter Morgan came along to redefine the antihero. The perfect villain with a heart of gold (well, that or no heart at all).